Thursday 12 August 2010

Here we go!

Gentle Readers,

I suppose a first post on a Blog should contain something of importance, but for now I am happy just to introduce myself.

 Much of what I want to post about is so obvious to me ( I hate the word self-evident as it implies an insult to the perception of anyone to whom an issue is not evident ) and yet I seem to be part of a very small minority that sees abuses creeping into our daily lives.

Journalism ( especially tabloid and satellite/cable varieties ), Politics and Politicians, Economic Iniquities and the very nature of reasoned debate are among my main interests - but I reserve the right to wander off-topic from time to time to discuss the more important issues such as stamp collecting and the joys of being owned by a Springer Spaniel.

Welcome!

Yours in anticipation

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment